Taskmaster is a villain (antihero?) of the Deadpool series.
Fires an arrow. Hold B to fire 3 at a time.
See Captain America's Charging Star
Charges front with his shield. If there is no opponents in front, this move completely fails and he trips.
See Spider-Man's Web Swing
Swings forward, being invincible to almost all attacks while swinging. Stops when hits an opponent.
See Dante's Artemis
Fires a charged shot. Taskmaster can even walk around while charging, and the charge can be cancelled with any move.
Glows yellow. Press A to fire a lot of arrows forward, X diagonally, and Y straight upwards. In the air, press A to fire forward, X diagonally, and Y straight down. The one that fires straight upwards, the arrows will fall back to the ground.
- Up Taunt- "You are the ass kick-EE, I am the ass kick-ER!"
- Side Taunt- "Don't you know any other moves?"
- Down Taunt- "I can't copy your powers, but why the hell would I want to?"
- Down Taunt (Pokemon characters)- "Think you'll look good stuffed and mounted over my fireplace."
- Slashes his sword around.
- Poses with his bow.
- Swings away on his web shooter.
Clutches his head and says that he lost his memory.