Chuck Greene is the protagonist of Dead Rising 2 and a boss in Dead Rising 2 OTR.
Entrance- Rides in with his motorbike.
Chuck picks up a random weapon to add in his inventory.
L and R switches the items in his inventory.
Chuck can hold 8 items.
- Chainsaw-deals heavy damage
- Baseball Bat-deals damage
- Fire Axe-deals damage
- Sledgehammer-deals damage and 10% chance to cause a footstool animation
- Servbot Mask-Stuns
- Bowie Knife-deals damage
- Machete-deals damage
- Battery-deals weak damage
- Rake-deals damage
- Assault Rifle-deals ranged damage
- Toy Spitball Gun-attacks ranged, but deals no damage
- Broadsword-deals heavy damage
- Paddle-deals weak damage
- Tiki Torch-deals damage with 20% chance to cause afterburn damage
- 2x4-deals damage
These items can be picked up but can't be stored.
- Lawnmower-can be pushed around
- Wheelchair-can be pushed around
- Robot Bear-deals heavy damage
- Leaf Blower-blows away enemies
Chuck spawns a usable motorbike.
Chuck jumps and performs a dropkick, which deals damage to enemies around him and pushes back those in front of him.
Chuck bends down, takes duct tape from his pocket and crafts two selected items.
- Fire Axe+Sledgehammer=Defiler
- Servbot Mask+Lawnmower=Super Slicer
- Battery+Sledgehammer=Electric Crusher
- Battery+Rake=Electric Rake
- Assault Rifle+Robot Bear=Turret
- Toy Spitball Gun+Tiki Torch=Fire Spitter
- Battery+Wheelchair=Electric Chair
- Electric Chair+Assault Rifle=Blitzkrieg
- Motorbike+Assault Rifle=Riflebike
- Requires a Slicycle.
Chuck rides on his Slicycle around the screen, flinging around any hit enemies.